Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Free Space Manchester - 11am, Saturday 12th, @ Zio

From: Lucy
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Free Space Manchester - 11am, Saturday 12th, @ Zion Arts Centre
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 16:29:56 +0100

On 11/07/2008, Finn Lewis <address@hidden> wrote:

>  Forwarded message from Mick Fuzz. (Better late than never!)
>
>  If you are a Free Software enthusiast and can see the value of a Free
> Software suite in a location like the Zion centre then perhaps you could
> come along and help us create a suite of computer running Free Software.
>  We should be pretty sorted, there's no particular skills we desperately
> need, but it would be good to meet up and share ideas.

Great. Thanks for forwarding the message. It sounds like a really
great opportunity for Manchester Free Software to get more involved in
the community. I look forward to going along tomorrow, although it's a
bit of a trek to get there :/

Do you know how long the meeting is likely to be and whether they will
have tea/coffee, etc available?

Lucy