Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Scouting for Free Software? (was: Young people & f

From: Simon Ward
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Scouting for Free Software? (was: Young people & free software)
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 15:12:44 +0100

On Wed, Jun 18, 2008 at 03:02:10PM +0100, Dave Page wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 18, 2008 at 02:52:04PM +0100, MJ Ray wrote:
>
> > It looks like this idea didn't reach the recent meeting
> > http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/fsuk-manchester/2008-06/msg00058.html
> > - was it discussed there or is it dead?
>
> Nobody added it to
> http://groups.fsf.org/index.php/Manchester/2008-06-09#Agenda so it
> wasn't discussed.
>
> Feel free to add it to
> http://groups.fsf.org/index.php/Manchester/2008-07-14/Agenda :)

I’d prefer if possible agenda were discussed on the Meetings talk
page[1], then it’s all in one place.  Changing the location makes it
hard to find, and it’s quite likely that not all of the issues will get
discussed in any one meeting.

Further, I suggest it be discussed on the list.  We should only really
need to bring it to the meeting if there is something to resolve.

[1]: http://groups.fsf.org/index.php/Talk:Manchester/Meetings