Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Social Meet at the start of the month?

From: Simon Ward
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Social Meet at the start of the month?
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 18:40:41 +0100

On Tue, May 27, 2008 at 12:14:17AM +0100, Simon Ward wrote:
> Suggest you put the suggested times up somewhere and let people mark
> when they are available.  We could use the groups.fsf.org wiki, or a
> service like Doodle[1].
>
> [1]: http://doodle.ch/

http://doodle.ch/xbiwsfgfc784cych

I got bored of waiting, and the first of the suggested two weeks is
halfway through already.  No registration required (though that does
make it easier to abuse).

Just enter your name and tick the boxes for when you are available.  The
actual admin bit should last about an hour, no longer than 1½ hours.

simple system that works.—John Gall