Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Re: [Infopoint] Infopoint at Trentham Gardens

From: Simon Ward
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Re: [Infopoint] Infopoint at Trentham Gardens
Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 11:10:49 +0100

On Wed, May 21, 2008 at 12:01:06AM +0100, I wrote:
> it’s Simon I’ve been told to speak with

I’ve spoken with Simon.  He is aware of past Infopoints (I didn’t get to
mention Trentham Gardens).  Questions were (maybe paraphrased):

    “It’s a free stall, isn’t it;  it’s to give away free software?”

I tried to briefly qualify that second part.

If it wasn’t clear from the first part…

    “Will you be taking any money at the stall?”

whether it’s commercial is the main concern.

I’m to call Simon again a week before the next fair we plan to be at to
discuss the Infopoint stall.  So (Manchester folks) let’s set another
date.  I’m away on 14th June.  That leaves (for me):

  * 7th June
  * 21st June
  * 28th June

Preferences?