[Fsuk-manchester] Re: [YLUG] Photo of the Manchester Stallman talk

From: mike cloaked
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] Re: [YLUG] Photo of the Manchester Stallman talk
Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 19:36:48 +0100

There has been a great deal of discussion on this list about the
arrangements for getting to see Richard Stallman's talk, and then nice
pictures of the guy - but maybe one of you who was at the talk might
say what he said?

Did he give some important news, some cool new developments in Linux,
a new kernel improvement that is about the break onto the linux world?

Was there some news of problems with linux? Any issues with GLP3?
Something to tell us what the talk was about?

Mike