[Fsuk-manchester] Manchester Free Software : RMS Video

From: Tim Dobson
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] Manchester Free Software : RMS Video
Date: Tue, 06 May 2008 18:03:16 +0100

==========
RMS Video:
==========

The video of last week's Manchester Free Software, (in collaboration with the BCS and IET) talk by Richard Stallman has been released, thanks to Andrew John Hughes.

You can find a torrent and http mirrors for the video on the Manchester Free Software Website.
Where possible, please use the torrent. :)

For more information please visit:

http://manchester.fsuk.org/blog/2008/05/06/free-software-in-ethics-and-society-richard-stallman-manchester-1st-may/

Please forward this to any other lists where you think it might be of interest.

=============
Next Meeting:

The next Manchester Free Software Meeting is on the 20th of May at Manchester Digital Development Agency.

See you there!

| Manchester Free Software Group |
|   http://manchester.fsuk.org   |

--