[Fsuk-manchester] Manchester school students and software freedom

From: Benjamin Webb
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] Manchester school students and software freedom
Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 15:03:54 +0100

Hi there,

Unfortunately I'm not able to reply to the thread that Mac started, as
I was unfortunately not already on the list. I remember meanhing to,
but I think i could only find the fsfe-uk list.

Well, I'm glad you like my blog - I try to write opinions that other
people might find interesting, and I'm glad people are now reading it.

I'm also pleased that you like what I am planning to do at my school.
I should point out that we have not really achieved much. I only
started seriously thinking about setting this month up a week ago,
which means we have not had any real meetings yet due to the exams.
The list of members there are mainly just people who are interseted,
so of who might drop out once real meetins start. However, once my
exams this year (AS exams) are over, I really hope to pursue this. If
you could help that would be great.

Also, I hope to make it along to one of the manchester free software
meetings sometime. (I've already been to the manchester lug meetings a
couple of times.) Unfortunately,  I don't think I'll be able to make
it to the one in may (slap bang in the middle of my exams), but I'll
make sure I go along to the one in June.

So, I am a member now :D,
THe one and only, "Ben Webb"