Re: [Fsuk-manchester] RMS talk key signing

From: Tim Dobson
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] RMS talk key signing
Date: Fri, 02 May 2008 01:08:35 +0100

Noah Slater wrote:
Hello all,

I will be bringing along my GPG fingerprint and passport so if anyone wants to
do some key signing that would be fantastic, even rms as agreed to participate.
:)

... and RMS refused to sign Noah's key on the grounds that would be too much work.

I hope Noah doesn't drink himself into a an early grave.....
(or stop supporting Software Freedom!)

--
www.tdobson.net
----