[Fsuk-manchester] Re: Stallman lecture

From: Hamish
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] Re: Stallman lecture
Date: Thu, 01 May 2008 07:44:32 +0100

Hey Drew,

Many thanks for contacting me about this.

I have been following the discussion on the Manchester Free Software
list, and lubricating where I can. These are the folk that you should
chat to.

I am not sure that at this stage I will be able to come.  What a shame -
I should have asked you (cheekily) for tickets earlier.  We also have
the capacity to stream the gig live using free software video codecs
now!

I am in Oxford now.

You will enjoy RS he is an excellent speaker.  Well done for procuring
him.

:)