Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Leaflet for Thursday

From: Lucy
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Leaflet for Thursday
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 17:19:23 +0100

On 30/04/2008, Simon Ward <address@hidden> wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 30, 2008 at 12:44:16PM +0100, Simon Ward wrote:
>  > Not quite, possibly.  It's ok, but I was going to take onboard Chris's
>  > suggestion of having better location details and see how that looks
>  > before printing.
>

> I did try putting the MDDA's address in[1], but I'm not happy with the
>  results.  A teeny map also isn't very useful, although would be good for
>  a larger flyer.
>
>  I'm printing off the version with the orignal "chatty" text just about…
>  now.
>
>  [1]: http://bleah.co.uk/~simon/manchester-free-software/leaflet-address.pdf

I don't have permission to access that URL apparently..

I'm not sure a more detailed address is necessary for a small leaflet
and I'm sure most people will have the common sense to go to the
website for that information anyway.

Thanks again for agreeing to print some off. Do you need Craig to
print some additional leaflets as well?

Who's printed (or agreed to print) what so far?