Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Leaflet for Thursday

From: Simon Ward
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Leaflet for Thursday
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 17:13:40 +0100

On Wed, Apr 30, 2008 at 12:44:16PM +0100, Simon Ward wrote:
> Not quite, possibly.  It’s ok, but I was going to take onboard Chris’s
> suggestion of having better location details and see how that looks
> before printing.

I did try putting the MDDA’s address in[1], but I’m not happy with the
results.  A teeny map also isn’t very useful, although would be good for
a larger flyer.

I’m printing off the version with the orignal “chatty” text just about…
now.

[1]: http://bleah.co.uk/~simon/manchester-free-software/leaflet-address.pdf

Email: address@hidden | Jabber ID: address@hidden
A complex system that works is invariably found to have evolved
from a simple system that works. -- John Gaule