Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Leaflet for Thursday

From: Simon Ward
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Leaflet for Thursday
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 21:42:18 +0100

On Tue, Apr 29, 2008 at 08:34:50PM +0100, Lucy wrote:
> I've created a leaflet for distributing at Thursday's talk. It's quite
> rough but I don't have time to work on it further, so it would be
> great if someone else could make any necessary changes or come up with
> something better.

I’ve touched it up a little, but kept the layout and content as is.  My
results are at <http://bleah.co.uk/~simon/manchester-free-software/>.

Changes:

  • Replace borders with a single rectangle with thick stroke and
    transparent fill.

  • Align borders and “body” text to centre of page.

  • Move header text and image to make it look right¹
—
¹for my definition of “right” ☺

simple system that works.
    — John Gaule