[Fsuk-manchester] Leaflet for Thursday

From: Lucy
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] Leaflet for Thursday
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 20:34:50 +0100

I've created a leaflet for distributing at Thursday's talk. It's quite
rough but I don't have time to work on it further, so it would be
great if someone else could make any necessary changes or come up with
something better.

The files are up at:
http://lucybridges.co.uk/leaflet.pdf
http://lucybridges.co.uk/leaflet.svg

The svg doesn't appear correctly in firefox but it looks fine in
Inkscape for me.

I'm imagining that it will be printed 4 per A4 page (I think it would
look a bit odd as it is at the moment to be A4 size), but that does
mean someone has to cut them out.