[Fsuk-manchester] Moving Things Forward: Upcoming Discussions on fsuk-ma

From: Tim Dobson
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] Moving Things Forward: Upcoming Discussions on fsuk-manchester
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 22:15:59 +0100

Throughout the next three weeks I will be hoping to stimulate debate on a variety of issues.

Some of the issues I wish to raise for discussion include:

- Name of the Group
- The Aims of the Group.
- Associations, Affiliations and Links with other Organisations
- Are there any untapped ways we can publicise Manchester Free Software
- How we can attract a wider audience to Manchester Free Software Group? - What puts people off attending Manchester Free Software/joining the mailing list?
    - Can we make Manchester Free Software Group more welcoming?
- Issues relating to IRC and Manchester Free Software
- Wishlist of Speakers
    - Interesting speakers we have connections with.

These are discussions I hope the whole group will be involved in though I hope Simon will make a special effort to participate in these discussions about moving things forward.

If you can think of any other topics which you feel, please do start a thread stating the issue and your opinion.

Alternatively, feel free to contact me offlist.
IM contact details can be found here: http://www.blog.tdobson.net/contact

I will do my best to reply to any queries within 36 hours of receiving them.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Tim

--
www.tdobson.net