Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Manchester Free Software - Meeting before talk

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Manchester Free Software - Meeting before talk
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 10:43:29 +0100

Simon Ward <address@hidden> wrote:
> > On Tue, Apr 15, 2008 at 07:36:55AM +0100, Lucy wrote:
> > > I just wanted to say that telling people on the morning of the monthly
> > > meeting that there is going to be an extra meeting a few hours earlier
> > > and putting it right at the bottom [...] is really annoying [...]
> In addition, the next meeting time/location will be decided on at
> today’s meeting, well in advance.

That sounds like the people who can't make this meeting at short
notice won't be able to influence whether they can make the next
meeting at longer notice.  Would it be better to pick between three
and five options at the meeting, accept feedback over the next few
days from people who pledge to attend, then Simon make the decision?

Watching from afar,
--
MJ Ray (slef)