Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Wikipedia to merge Free Software and Open Source

From: Iain Roberts
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Wikipedia to merge Free Software and Open Source
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2008 14:37:41 +0100 (BST)

----- "Noah Slater" <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> The Wikitrolls and OSI appologists on Wikipedia are planning to merge
> the
> articles on Free Software and Open Source to avoid "nitpicking and
> agenda-advancing" despite the obvious absurdity of this.

Sounds a bit agressive.  Wikitrolls?  OSI apologists?  An observer might think
we were more intent on having an internal Free vs OSS bust-up than on advancing
the cause of Free (and Open Source) Software.  I hope that'd be wrong.

Iain.

--
Iain Roberts
Axiom Tech

Axiom Tech Ltd is registered in England and Wales at 92 Didsbury Road,
Stockport, SK4 2JL, company no 5684132, VAT no 878 6568 46.  Unless agreed
otherwise, all services and products supplied by Axiom Tech are subject to our
standard terms and conditions, available on request.