Re: [Fsuk-manchester] My point of view on all this...

From: Paul Waring
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] My point of view on all this...
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 14:59:24 +0000

On Wed, Mar 26, 2008 at 10:13:43AM -0400, Matt Lee wrote:
> a way to spend less time in #manlug, which rightly or wrongly, is
> largely full of Transitive employees.

Actually, I've never seen more than four Transitive employees in
#manlug, and their attendance has made currybeer have a stable base of
regulars so that we always have at least seven or eight people instead
of the small group of three or four that we used to have.

Paul

--
Paul Waring
http://www.pwaring.com