Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Time for Actions

From: Simon Ward
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Time for Actions
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 19:04:10 +0000

On Tue, Mar 25, 2008 at 06:50:03PM +0000, Andy Halsall wrote:
> 2) As per the Actions listed above and the discussion previously regarding
> group affiliations I would suggest that the list of actions and any
> information about how complete or not they are be moved onto
> mancester.fsuk.org ASAP - there is also rather a lot of other stuff that

Is there anything wrong with doing more organisational stuff on the
groups.fsf.org wiki, and keeping the manchester.fsuk.org site as a site
more intended for “public facing” information (I didn’t know how to put
that given that the wiki is public too)?

> 4) The info that we are collecting and using to carry out these actions needs
> to be pooled - if someone drops out we don't want to be starting again, we
> probably need a secure and non-public way of doing that- especially if we are
> dealing with peoples/orgs non public contact details, in addition to a public
> one (for suggestions etc..).

Is Savannah suitable for this?  (I have no experience with it.)  The
list is on nongnu.org…

> 5) I am still snowed, so excuse any tardiness.

No worries.

simple system that works.
    — John Gaule