Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Time for Actions

From: Tim Dobson
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Time for Actions
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 17:46:24 +0000

Simon Ward wrote:
On Tue, Mar 25, 2008 at 05:22:58PM +0000, Tim Dobson wrote:
At the moment there is a fair amount of confusion about who is meant to be doing what and what needs doing in general.

Is there?  Oh, well, I guess there is if you’re confused…

Continuing on-topic;

Are you currently engaged in any actions for FSUK/FSUK-manchester?

If so do you think you could give us an update on _what_, and how it is going.

--
www.blog.tdobson.net
----