Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Future Meetings

From: Simon Ward
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Future Meetings
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 21:09:45 +0000

On Fri, Mar 21, 2008 at 08:30:06PM +0000, I wrote:

[stuff about FSF and FSFE in the UK]

> This has already become an FSF vs FSFE thing, and it shouldn’t be.  This
> is likely why those inter-organisational relations became sticking
> points.

I have taken in some more air and got myself a cuppa now :)

I said I believed we should keep strong ties with the FSF.  That doesn’t
put the FSFE out of the picture by any means.  If the FSF is taking a
more active role in Europe, then shouldn’t the FSF and the FSFE be
working together more?

I forgot how we got here in the first place, but reading the thread
again does shed a little light.

simple system that works.
    — John Gaule