[Fsuk-manchester] Re: Richard Stallman - Futuresonic

From: Nigel Rolland
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] Re: Richard Stallman - Futuresonic
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 15:52:40 +0000

Apologies I cannot attend your meetings as it clashes with another
meeting that I have every third tuesday of the month but I would
like to also suggest that the group might find time during this meeting
or the next to consider how the group might support Richard Stallman when
he comes to Manchester otherwise it will be a missed opportunity to
promote free software in Manchester and the group would be doing a disservice to Richard Stallman who has devoted much of his life to the cause of free software.

Regards

Nigel Rolland

--
( One World. One Chance.  |  www.greenparty.org.uk )