Re: [Fsuk-manchester] social control by " Digital rights management "

From: Peter Colton
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] social control by " Digital rights management "
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 17:20:05 +0000

Andy Halsall wrote:
> Firstly, the BBC's independence, independent media is hard to come by at this
> point in time, I would suggest that the BBC is the closest thing we have.

The BBC is not independent its that perpetual voice from the minatory of
truth. Would you say that the Venezuela government TV station is
independent ? That's their national broadcasting company. I would say
not and I bet you would say the same. Here in the UK the relationship is
just the same. The BBC is the government proper gander machine. Here we
go one step more and the government charges use for its "proper gander"
channels, by the TV licence. I have no problem with the BBC not being
independent. The BBC should have no fee. Lots of people out there have
no TV because they can not afford the licence fee and some see a TV as
unnecessary cost. No TV licence No TV, you can not even watch the free
channels. When the UK TV is fully digital and if the BBC wants to change
for their channels they can use a pay to view, as sky dose. Then the TV
licence can scrapped.

> live in a democracy, we can vote for change.
Yes we have representative democracy not participatory democracy.
Our elected representatives vote for change on our be half. These UK
elected representatives all have to swear an oath of allegiance to Queen
and country. Jerry Adams, the leader of Shinfane can not have a place in
parliament because he will not "swear a oath of
allegiance to the Queen" of England.

Participatory democracy is a population that as access to state power by
the means of public assembly by constitutional right. Participatory
democracy is a constitution right in Venezuela. The political parties
have to share power with the public assembly.

The constitution we have here is a joke. Its that well know I can
remember its name.

I am the proud owner of a real political constitution . "Constitution of
The Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela". This A5 size book is the hand
book for civil society in Venezuela. The reader of this book can find
out how state power is set-up and how they can access it. If you ring
the UK Venezuela embassy they will send you one for free.

Or check
out there on-line version:

#  constitution bolivarian republic venezuela
http://tinylink.com/?vmugXHfT6k

At the moment I can not find a better on line copy.

I would recommend viewing the film " Big Ideas That Changed The World -
Democracy " by Tony Benn to see a interpretation on the history of
the term "democracy".

# Big Ideas That Changed The World - Democracy.
# Onebigtorrent
http://tinylink.com/?qOrtF7gwNb

Tiny Blair has a leaning to notion of " Negative Democracy " espoused by
"Isaiah Berlin". A manage society where its the end of history. There
will not be any more great ideas that would change the world. " Positive
Democracy " seen by Berlin was communism. A society with these ideas
would only end in sorrow.

Blair contacted Isaiah just before he died, Isaiah did not reply.

        Regards: peter

--
( Hasta la Victoria Siempre )
( www.democracynow.org : The War On Peace Report )