[Fsuk-manchester] Sheflug - March Meeting and James Vasille GPL3 Present

From: Peter Colton
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] Sheflug - March Meeting and James Vasille GPL3 Presentation
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 13:52:54 +0000

        Hello all,

Below is a posting from manlug for a lug meeting in Sheffield. It one we
need ? to keep a I eye for inviting the speaker to uksf meeting in the
future ? If any one could attend meeting please give feed back to our
group. Thanks.

        Regards: peter

#---------------------------------------------------------

Hello there

           Meetings are free and open to anyone to attend.

        Our next meeting will on Saturday the 15th. of March.

                        Starbucks,
                        295 Western Bank
                        Sheffield S10 2TJ

The next meeting will take place on the 15th. of March at Starbucks
coffee shop 295 Western Bank, Sheffield S10 2TJ.

You can use Google maps to find this if you are not sure.  The
meeting starts at about 1 p.m. and finishes at about 4 p.m.  Topic
for the meeting is to discuss the GPL3 presentation that is taking
place in Sheffield on the evening of the 2nd of April.  This will be
given by James Vasille.  For some early information about the subject
of the presentation have a look at....

http://www.softwarefreedom.org/about/team/
http://www.nylug.org/meetings/index.shtml?20071100