[Fsuk-manchester] Manchester UK free software group campaign material

From: Peter Colton
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] Manchester UK free software group campaign material
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 03:28:39 +0000

        Hello all,

Below is a copy of the reply from fst.org about the subject title.
So the piratical problem of we need campaign material for "Future Sonic"
venue for a would be campaign stall. The quest is on how do we fill this
gap. Positive ideas well come.

        Regards: peter

Hello, Peter,

Thanks for your e-mail.  Richard is going to be speaking on May 2nd.  We
can mail you some stickers.  Please, let me know what your address is.
Also, you might consider printing his book:
http://www.gnu.org/doc/book13.html.  If you can find a sponsor for the
printing you'll most likely make the cost during and after the speech.
Richard can stay after the speech to autograph the book and that will
increase sales.
Let me know what you think.
Thanks a lot for your work.
Sincerely,