[Fsuk-manchester] fsf campaign material

From: Peter Colton
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] fsf campaign material
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 21:20:30 +0000

        Hello all,

Future Sonic Conference 2008:

Nigel Rolland as contacted "Future Sonic" to see if we can have a stall
at the Conference and what the situation is with videoing Richard talk.
Nigel as had no reply yet from "Future Sonic".

I said a few days ago that we need to be think of having some  campaign
material for the advent. Since that post there as not been one word on
the subject said. So I have just contacted fsf.org to see if they can
send me some campaign material in .pdf format. These files can be
printed out by the group for the stall at the conference.

At our next meeting are we going to start talking about what we can do
with Future Sonic to further the fsf campaign ?

        Regards: peter

--
( Hasta la Victoria Siempre )
( www.democracynow.org : The War On Peace Report )