Re: [Fsuk-manchester] [Fwd: [GeekUp] Stallman to speak at Futuresonic]

From: Nigel Rolland
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] [Fwd: [GeekUp] Stallman to speak at Futuresonic]
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 22:29:22 +0000

Andrew Williams wrote:
On 08/03/2008, Dave Crossland <address@hidden> wrote:
On 08/03/2008, Noah Slater <address@hidden> wrote:
It's 100 quid thou dude, I'm not sure what RMS thinks about that.
£30 for grubby students like Tim and I ;-)

I could only afford to go if I somehow blagged student status, dunno
how hard that would be...

For those comrades who are worried about the cost of tickets for the event
please note that it says a limited number of pay-what-you-can Day Passes will be available on each day of the conference, for further details contact: address@hidden <mailto:address@hidden>

I have attended futuresonic events over several years and have often got a ticket on the day on a pay what you can basis, unless you have a genuine excuse we all need to be there to support RMS and the free software movement, what we need to be thinking about is how we can organise around the event to promote free software

In Solidarity

Nigel Rolland

*
*