Re: [Fsuk-manchester] FSUK Logo's

From: Tim Dobson
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] FSUK Logo's
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2008 17:15:04 +0000

Lucy wrote:
http://haushinka.co.uk/crossland-fsuk-laptop-gnu-domesticmanners_text.png
http://haushinka.co.uk/fsuk(gnu2)-domesticmanners_text.png

The svgs are up there too but don't seem to be displaying correctly
(never played with svgs or inkscape before).

very good!

i have never played with inkscape either and my efforts have been mainly gimp based so kudos to you. (unfortuantly i'm unlikly to be able to do anything at the moment - i'm in poland! - see blog.tdobson.net)

I actually really like these, though i'm not sure what everyone else thinks.

i do take on board what people say about stuff being resturant like but it also looks neat.

to be honest i'm still not sure about that gnu symbol on the logo though.

i agree it is traditional and traditional and well knmown is in general good
but i feel perhaps we can do better than this

Tim