[Fsuk-manchester] FSUK Logo's

From: Andy Halsall
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] FSUK Logo's
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 06:03:17 +0000

Hi,

Just to let you know, there are a few more logo designs available at
http://fbsa.eu if anyone is interested.  I have also fixed the font on
everything I am going to fix it on (basically everything that is intended to
be used as template, rather than the ones with any kind of interesting
background - its clear on the site).

Right, there you go, comments, contributions or suggestions are most welcome,
It can't just be me who has inspirational flashed at 4am (Children have been
up all night and now I can't sleep).

One more thing,  I'd like to put together a repository of materials for Free
Software advocacy materials for use in presentations, if anyone has anything
like that and wants to share let me know.  When I know where they are going
and they become available I will let the list know.

Ta
--

Andy Halsall