[Fsuk-manchester] Stuart Langridge's Talk on Free Software

From: Dave Page
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] Stuart Langridge's Talk on Free Software
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2008 13:14:01 +0000

I'm wondering if anybody has any comments about the content of Stuart's
talk, rather than about the license or distribution method of the video
thereof?

I think the central message of "don't bollock the users" is something we
can all try to do less (though I suspect it'll never go away), and while
I do make the odd effort to petition manufacturers, perhaps in future I
shall do it more.

Dave
--
Dave Page <address@hidden>