[Fsuk-manchester] Who would we be intersted in having speak? WAS:Bittorr

From: Tim Dobson
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] Who would we be intersted in having speak? WAS:Bittorrent and free software campaign
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 20:56:12 +0000

Dave Page wrote:
> Let's continue to arrange interesting talks on
Free Software and recorded them for the people who
can't make it.

Good point.

So far we have had a number of very talented inspiring individuals talk to us about a range of issues.

Who else would be interested in seeing at FSUK-Manchester?

As Dave Page mentioned to me a few days ago:
"FSUK is intended to be focussed on free software rather than "Linux",
but that doesn't mean that every speaker we have has to be entirely pro-free-software."

And I feel he has a point. We probably aren't a choir that needs constantly preaching to.

So got any ideas?

-Tim

--
www.dobo.urandom.co.uk