[Fsuk-manchester] Feb 19th 2008 - Meeting information - Stuart Langridge

From: Matt Lee
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] Feb 19th 2008 - Meeting information - Stuart Langridge
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 21:13:09 -0500

 Our next meeting will be February 19th 2008, with Stuart Langridge
 (also known as Aq) of LUGRadio fame joining us for a talk about his
 experiences with free software.

For this next meeting, we'd also like to have one or two lightning
talks, so if you've got a free software project or issue you'd like to
raise, please sign up for a place - first come first served.

The event takes place on the 19th of February at 7pm at Manchester
Digital Development Agency on Portland Street.

Manchester Digital Development Agency
Lower Ground Floor
117-119 Portland Street
Manchester
M1 6ED
UK

Registration!

http://manchester.fsuk.org/blog/2008/01/24/stuart-langridge-feb-19th-2008/

Bio

    A well known and well respected web and Javascript developer,
    Stuart is known for his development prowess both inside and
    outside the web world. In addition to his web work, he has written
    two books about Javascript and AJAX development, has written
    various Javascript libraries and is the author of the popular
    implementation of various desktop widgets for GNOME, known as
    Jackfield. Opinionated, and possessing thick ginger locks, you
    always know when Aq is near.

--
Matt Lee
Campaigns Manager