Re: [Fsuk-manchester] GNU/Linux and free speech

From: Matthew Edmondson
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] GNU/Linux and free speech
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 13:05:56 +0000

On Wednesday 09 January 2008 12:00:55 Matthew Edmondson wrote:
> http://bikeshed.com

Actually that should have been a question.

http://bikeshed.com?
And was raised just incase anyone didn't know the term 'bikeshed'.

I do not know if the above discussion is bikeshed.

Whilst it was interesting in a pendantic kind of way, I am not sure if it
helps us play together nicely and get on with promoting FS.  Maybe we do need
to have these kinds of interactions in order to determine who is the alpha
geek? meh.

at least it got some list action.

: )

On a different note: incase you missed it (ty PerfDave)

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2008/01/08/triesman_isps_legislation_timetable/

and

http://www.onebigtorrent.org/
social justice torrents.

--
Matthew Edmondson                                       address@hidden
Consultant                                                      www.M6-IT.org

Sustainable Third Sector IT solutions. PRINCE2[TM] Project Management
Web services * Back-ups * Support * Training & Certification * E-Mail

M6-IT is a Community Interest Company, limited by guarantee.
Registered in England & Wales,               Registration No: 6040154
11 St Marks Road, Stourbridge, West Midlands, DY9 7DT

Northern Office: 4, Hollins Green, Bradwall, Cheshire, CW10 0LA.

Welsh office/Swyddfa Gogledd Cymru: e-mail / e-bost - address@hidden