Re: [Fsuk-manchester] I won't be able to make it tomorrow now

From: Tim Dobson
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] I won't be able to make it tomorrow now
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 02:03:19 +0000

On 10/12/2007, Matt Lee <address@hidden> wrote:
> I think the group will still be meeting however, I am out sick.

I can confirm that the meeting is indeed going ahead as planned.
I will be there to set up, hopefully at about 18:45ish for the 7pm
start. As previously mentioned we will probably then relocate to the
pub for a few drinks.
We hope to have several bits of interesting free software tech to talk
to you about, though as yet there is no main theme or speaker for the
evening, though if you have a relevant short presentation, there might
be an opportunity for you to give it.

I hope to see you tomorrow and on behalf of all of us, I hope Matt
feels better soon.

-Tim Dobson

P.S. If you could reply whether you are coming or not, or post your
name to the fsuk-manchester wiki[1], that would be really helpful!

[1] - http://groups.fsf.org/index.php/Manchester/2007-12-11

--
www.dobo.urandom.co.uk
----