Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Next meeting - 11th of December

From: Paul Waring
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Next meeting - 11th of December
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 18:18:11 +0000

On Tue, Nov 27, 2007 at 02:19:29PM +0000, Matt Lee wrote:
> The venue itself has no age restriction, and a public bar in the UK has
> a restriction of 14 to be in a bar.

It depends on the venue though - I know from experience that
Wetherspoons gets uppity about people under 18 being in the bar area, or
even the pub (having used this after a meeting once and being told that
one of our group couldn't stay because she was 16 or 17). Some venues
only enforce 'rules' like this after certain hours too.

> We could also go home.

Party at mattl's house! ;)

Paul

--