Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Next meeting - 11th of December

From: Tim Dobson
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Next meeting - 11th of December
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 15:52:37 +0000

On 27/11/2007, Oliver Heard <address@hidden> wrote:
> I'm only 17 and may not be allowed in areas such as pubs (I'm pretty
> sure most pubs have age restrictions, varying in flexibility, I'm not a
> regular pub goer, so I could be wrong). I probably won't be able to
> attend the next meet up, so it's not a big problem.

Don't worry about how old are you are, there are quite a few younger
people, myself included. From previous experience FS-Manc is very
accepting regardless of age (ahem Noah! ;) ),
Seriously, I wouldn't worry. Come along, if you can; it's a laugh at
times, and really interesting.
Oh, and you're a lucky *#£% having a day with no lessons!

-Tim

P.s. Again, don't worry about the mean age of attendees - it means nothing.

--
www.dobo.urandom.co.uk
----