Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Next meeting - 11th of December

From: Oliver Heard
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Next meeting - 11th of December
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 14:12:28 +0000

I'd just like to suggest not visiting areas that have age restrictions, for example pubs. I have no idea what the mean age of attendees is, but I'm only 17 and may not be allowed in areas such as pubs (I'm pretty sure most pubs have age restrictions, varying in flexibility, I'm not a regular pub goer, so I could be wrong). I probably won't be able to attend the next meet up, so it's not a big problem. Also, I like the sound of meetings being on Tuesdays, it's one of the days I don't have any classes. :D

Oliver Heard (oliver3 on #gnu)

Matt Lee wrote:
In other words, a fortnight today. This probably clashes with other
things, but that's difficult to avoid.

I don't expect this to be a big meeting, as December meetings are never
particularly busy. I'm also going to suggest:-

* 7:15 - 7:45 - Talk
* 7:45 - 8:00 - Coffee
* 8:00 - 8:30 - Talk
* 8:30 - 0:00 - Pub

For next year, I've tried to block book a room on the third Tuesday of
every month, but I'll let you know how that works out for us, as that
might be another user group's meeting instead.

I'd also like to start work on a group in Leeds, too. Noah is keen to
get started with this, so anyone from Leeds should email address@hidden

matt