Re: [Fsuk-manchester] ManLUG Christmas social

From: Stephen Mount
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] ManLUG Christmas social
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 21:02:22 +0000

I say we all point to the linux operating system on #manlug

On 19 Nov 2007, at 21:00, Noah Slater wrote:

/me points at the Linux Operating System

On 19/11/2007, Stephen Mount <address@hidden> wrote:
/me points at Windows Vista

On 19 Nov 2007, at 20:57, Simon Ward wrote:

On Mon, Nov 19, 2007 at 08:42:47PM +0000, Tim Dobson wrote:
/me flames myself for top posting, then suggests we flame each other
about things more interesting than top posting

How about operating systems?

simple system that works.
  — John Gaule