[Fsuk-manchester] Re: [backstage] Fwd: [Fsfe-uk] Interview: Ashley Highf

From: Tim Dobson
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] Re: [backstage] Fwd: [Fsfe-uk] Interview: Ashley Highfield on BBC's DRM'd iPlayer
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 19:36:07 +0000

loathed as I am to reply to myself, it is interesting that ashley
DIRECTLY followed the advice of one of my comments:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/bbcinternet/2007/10/iplayer_and_drm_podcast_and_in.html#c3917546
in this blog post,
http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/bbcinternet/2007/11/groklaw_interview.html

I suggest we all go and request things and ask him questions....

he seems to be receptive...

I propose we suggest he drop the DRM from his iplayer, and make it
cross platform.

--
www.dobo.urandom.co.uk
----