[Fsuk-manchester] Bring your money tomorrow night!

From: Matt Lee
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] Bring your money tomorrow night!
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 20:55:56 +0000

I've got tshirts, USB keys, books, stickers and badges for sale.

All tshirts - 10 pounds.

USB keys and copies of Free Software, Free Society - 15.

Two shirts and a book or USB key - 30.

GNU and GPLv3 badges - 2 pounds each.

Stickers are free to all, though if you want to make a donation to the
FSF, that's also cool.

Also, I would remind you all that now is a great time to become a member
of the FSF, if you aren't already.

Right now, given the weak dollar - you can join for 58 pounds a year, or
less than 30 if you're a student/low income. Pay online now, with a
credit card or Paypal. Or get a card from me at the meeting and pay by
cheque/postal order (if they still exist)

http://www.fsf.org/register_form?referrer=2442

If you are already a member, please let me know your membership number!

matt