[Fsuk-manchester] Fwd: ManLUG social (currybeer) : 2nd November

From: Dave Page
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] Fwd: ManLUG social (currybeer) : 2nd November
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 11:30:42 +0000

As sent to various LUG lists, but not yet seen here. I'll be there, it's
normally a fun evening.

----- Forwarded message from Paul Waring <address@hidden> -----
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 13:24:16 +0000
From: Paul Waring <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Cc: address@hidden, address@hidden

As usual for the first Friday of the month, a group of us from ManLUG
will be going out for a curry and some drinks on Friday 2nd November.
We'll be meeting in our usual venue of Hardy's Well pub[1], Rusholme,
from 7:30pm and then heading off for a meal after a couple of drinks. If
you haven't been before, one of us will usually be wearing a Linux
t-shirt of some description, so we should be fairly easy to spot, and
we'll be looking out for people anyway. Feel free to drop me a line
off-list if you'd like a contact number as well.

See you there!

Paul

[1] http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/20/2009/Hardys_Well/Rusholme

P.S. There's also a web site where the details of socials are
announced:

http://www.manlug.org.uk

----- End forwarded message -----

Dave