Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Mcr MS IT schools provision -- [Fwd: Re: [OSA-Memb

From: Noah Slater
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Mcr MS IT schools provision -- [Fwd: Re: [OSA-Members] ZDnet frontpage]
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 19:18:35 +0100

> - Contact your local councillor
> - Contact your local MP

Perhaps we could all contact the counillor for our area (me excluded
as I'm not a resident) and someone should formally contact
Manchester's MP as a representative of our organisation.

I would like to get an official response to our questions.

Volounteers?

> - Come along to the Open Schools Alliance conference on Free and Open Source
> Software in Liverpool next Friday and invite the people you contact to come
> along too.

Interesting suggestion. I wonder how many people here would be
prepared to do that.

--
"Creativity can be a social contribution, but only in so
far as society is free to use the results." - R. Stallman