Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Meeting

From: Peter Colton
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Meeting
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 16:45:11 +0100

On Friday 14 September 2007 16:12, Noah Slater wrote:

        Hello Noah,

When you send the email send it to two different address :

# address@hidden
# address@hidden

The first address nigel got a bound email reply but with the second address
there as not been a bound email reply.

Nigel contacted IKEA about whats on offer for community meeting but he as not
yet got a reply. Nigel's contacting IKEA is independent to our intrest.

        Regards : peter