[Fsuk-manchester] ManLUG Social

From: Simon Ward
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] ManLUG Social
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 18:19:40 +0100

The next ManLUG social meetup will be on Friday 7th September.  We’ll be
meeting in Hardy’s Well pub on Wilmslow Road in Rusholme[1] from around
19:30.  After a few drinks it’s off to one of the many restaurants in
Rusholme for food.

If your geek radars malfunction, at least one of us will normally be
wearing some item of geeky clothing so we shouldn’t be too difficult to
find.  Don’t hesitate to mail me off‐list for a contact number if you’re
unsure.

Meetings are also announced on http://www.manlug.org.uk/ and some of us
lurk about on irc.oftc.net in #manlug (details on the site).

[1] http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/20/2009/Hardys_Well/Rusholme

IRC: sward in #manlug on irc.oftc.net
simple system that works.
    — John Gaule