Re: [Fsuk-manchester] BBC iPlayer - Slashdot - Photos?

From: Noah Slater
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] BBC iPlayer - Slashdot - Photos?
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2007 17:55:49 +0100

> If you can get the photos to me in someway (ftp/http is preferable to
> emailing but whatever you have to hand...) I will put them up ASAP.

I only got a couple and they're not very good.

http://www.bytesexual.com/defective-by-design.tar.gz

You are free to use these under the Attribution-ShareAlike Creative
Commons licence.

Noah

--
"Creativity can be a social contribution, but only in so
far as society is free to use the results." - R. Stallman