[Fsuk-manchester] BBC iPlayer - Slashdot - Photos?

From: Tim Dobson
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] BBC iPlayer - Slashdot - Photos?
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 22:42:50 +0100

The BBC iPlayer controversy currently has a story running on Slashdot. Though most of the main issues (including drm) regarding the iPlayer it would be good to have some photos of the Manchester protest linked somewhere on it...
It would be good at least to be able to point people to photos to look at when they call DefectiveByDesign and the FSF, "mostly US" based.
Anyway, if anyone has any photos, I can provide hosting here http://www.dobo.urandom.co.uk/gallery - currently empty unless anyone else has better...
If you can get the photos to me in someway (ftp/http is preferable to emailing but whatever you have to hand...) I will put them up ASAP.

Cheers

-Tim

P.s. In case you hadn't worked out you can find the Slashdot story here: http://yro.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=07/08/15/1721229

--