Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Arguments against free software and DRM is a good

From: Noah Slater
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Arguments against free software and DRM is a good thing
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 11:39:24 +0100

> Maybe I'm reading it differently, but I thought Peter was quoting
> someone else on a list.

He doesn't give the name of the sender or name of the list, why not
just link the message in question? Combined with previous emails that
all seem to be designed to bring the advocate out in someone - I don't
know, just sends up a red flag for me.

Google for "Ilias Lazaridis" for previous experience that has
conditioned me this way. Like I said, I may be wrong - so my most
humblest apologies if this is the case.

--
"Creativity can be a social contribution, but only in so
far as society is free to use the results." - R. Stallman