Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Welcome to the list!

From: Peter Colton
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Welcome to the list!
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 18:12:53 +0100

        I forgot to introduce myself as other have done.

        I live in the greater manchester area and have been using gnu/linux for
about
six years ? five of them debian. My involvement with free software is as a
hobbyist and now I have some how become a digital actives with the aid of
free software. I run my own torrent tracker and I have been uploading
copyleft DVDs for the last 18 mouths.

The morjority of may work life as been as a general labourer or joiner in the
building trade. In 1990 I had two years at Colleg Harlech, in north wales.
Studying philosophy and sociology. I did try to further may education after
colleg harlech. I got a place at oxford polytechnic studying  and sociology
anthropology, but that was sort lived.  For the last ten years I been on the
sick with a bad back. Health why I am a lot better than i was.

So thats a ruth out line of my self.

              Regards

                     peter colton