Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Welcome to the list!

From: Andrew Williams
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Welcome to the list!
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 15:17:03 +0100

I'm Andrew Williams, a  Ubuntu and Arch user from Widnes, I'm a Service Desk Analyst for a development house based in Warrington that works on billing solutions for the telecoms sector.

I'm mostly involved in community work for Ubuntu UK and the Ubuntu Scribes team (documenting meetings and such). I'm interested in FOSS and rights related groups (ORG, FSFe, GNU) and wish to get more involved.

--
Andrew Williams
w: http://nikdoof.net