Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Welcome to the list!

From: Noah Slater
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Welcome to the list!
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 14:56:00 +0100

Hello,

I'm Noah Slater, an web technologist and free software advocate from York.

I've been a free software user since I first read "Free Software, Free
Society" and promptly forced OS X off my PowerMac and switched to
Debian.

Most recently I spent three years at Ebuyer.com as a lead developer
and currently work for web start-up in York, we launch private beta
next month.

I have recently started getting more involved in the free software
community and am currently working on a project I hope to be accepted
by GNU. I am currently being mentored as a Debian developer.

I'm not sure how involved I can be in a Manchester based group - but
it seems like the closest thing to me and I know I would be interested
in attending some of the bigger events.

Noah

p.s. Hey mattl. ;)

--
"Creativity can be a social contribution, but only in so
far as society is free to use the results." - R. Stallman