fsfwww-translators-es-discuss

Re: [FSF] January 2020 Free Software Supporter for translation

From: Pablo Navarro
Subject: Re: [FSF] January 2020 Free Software Supporter for translation
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2020 09:25:19 +0000

Hello everyone,

First, thanks @eulalio for the help! I have double checked and corrected some terms according to the guidelines (https://www.gnu.org/server/standards/translations/es/recursos.html). Example: "FundaciĆ³n del Software Libre" has been reverted and kept simply as "Free Software Foundation". Also some typos.

I think it looks reasonably good Alirio!

Best regards,

Pablo Navarro.